Sunday, September 25, 2011

Band Geeks Rock

NTHS had their first marching band competition this weekend. I can't even tell  you how proud I am of my friends in this band. They are so dedicated and passionate about what they do. They give up hours of their time to come and learn music, steps, and their routine. I am so impressed with how hard they have worked and the time they give for their passion. It was great getting to go watch them compete and take 2nd! Nice work! So proud of Emily. I cant even begin telling you... She is one of the few Freshmen who got on the Advance band. She has worked her tail off learning all of the music, praciting her steps, and memorizing the routine. Emily, no matter how much Thomas and I make fun of you for marching around the house, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! And Maddie and Myranda... so proud of you 2!

2 completely adorable geeks ready to kick some band bootie...

I went with my Mom, Dad, Thomas, and Jake to go watch these little band geeks that I adore go perform. A band competition is a different type of world. Holy cow... I had no idea it was so intense. Fun to see all of this stuff in action that Emily is ALWAYS talking about. We had fun!

This would be an incredibly horrible picture, and I cant even believe I am posting it, but Thomas's face on this one had Jake, Thomas and Me laughing for a loooong time. During a routine Thomas would turn towards Jake and give him that exact stare whenever there was something weird in someone's routine. So this picture is not for cuteness, but for memory. Just thought I'd let ya know...

No comments:

Post a Comment