Friday, September 16, 2011

Big Stuff

In my life... the little boring insignificant things are the big stuff in life. Like...

Emily's first night of High School Youth group...
Big. Stuff.


 Alli and I kinda sorta matching.... We were both wearing brown colors, looked fall-ish, and had TOMS on. So therefore, we match.
Big. Stuff.

Starbucks bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte.... Big Stuff
Having a first full week of school done... Big Stuff
My Uncle moving into town... Big stuff. Okay, that one is really big. But its really exciting too
Seeing all the leaves start to fall... Big Stuff.
Cubbies starting... Big Stuff.
Its all just big and exciting stuff going on in Amanda Land...

2 comments:

  1. I like that most things are 'big stuff' to you. You always find a way to make stuff exciting and important! Way to go! I love you Amanda...Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the big stuff too! You have a good list... keep it going!

    ReplyDelete