Friday, September 9, 2011

For You Maddie...

I am back. Back to school. Back to homework. Back to dance. Back to Cubbies. Back to being busy. Back to seeing Maddie every day. Back to football games. Back to a schedule. And most importantly, back to blogging. Maddie has been asking or hinting about me blogging for awhile so I am caving in and going for it! So... these pictures are for Maddie....

This was during the summer... and it was around... eh... like 9 o'clock and we plugged in Bruce Almighty and made a cake... no big deal... and we were suppose to make a design according to Emily. Yea... well Maddie and I are too advanced of bakers to take any form of instruction. SO! We did not follow such ridiculous orders and just put them on as we wanted... cause it all comes back to Maddie and I ;) But if you look closely we did make a robot... but not really.

Were gonna open a bakery called.... I dont know. We will need to work on a name. Help me out with this one Maddie


OKAY! Story time: I needed a belt and saw a cute one that I wanted at American Eagle. So I had a day where I wasn't doing anything and I told Maddie she should come with me to go pick out this belt and just go for a little trip to American Eagle and just hang out for a little. We went. And guess what? That cute belt was 35 dollars. T-H-I-R-T-Y F-I-V-E!!!!!!!! That's ridiculous... for something that's gonna be holding my pants up... yea. no gracias. I was smart and didn't spend that much on a piece of leather, but we did end up getting bracelets. And most importantly, I got a rewards card. My family and Maddie laughs at me because I never ever shop there, but hey! I saved 4 bucks when I got it... so I therefore win. Anywho... in other news....we were walking back to the car and we passed the store, Icing. And I am always on the hunt for some good purple junk I can wear for football games. So i demanded that we stop so I could look for a head band that was purple and preferably sparkly. No luck. BUT! We did find these incredible hats....
WHAT THE HECK PEOPLE! Belts are 35 dollars and now they are making.... THESE? Goodness gracious.... We were cracking up. Plus... the lady working at Icing, who was a little out of it, yelled across the store, and I do mean, YELLED across the story "OH! THAT BIG HAT? I BOUGHT THAT ONE A FEW DAYS AGO! ITS SO CUTE!!!" Yea.... way to go.

Anyways.... this blog post was filled with stuff only Maddie and I care about and jokes she will only get. But, I hope you enjoyed the post Maddie...  :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are blogging again - you have great friends and have developed the Arend tradition of telling a story quite well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are blogging again! I have all the Arend blogs in my bookmarks and check them often...like daily... Anyway, there's not been much action, so I'm glad to finlaly have something online to do again when I'm putsing around!

    ReplyDelete