Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall=Fun

Fall = Pumpkins = Carving Pumpkins = Fun.
So we come to the conclusion that Fall=Fun. Its quite simple if you ask me.

Last night Jake came over and we carved pumpkins, watched the world series... ate some sort of yummy noodle dish thing my mom made up, watched it POUR outside, watch a Cosby show.... I loved it. So much fun!



Oh ya know... Just another day at the Arend house.




Hello my love.... I love Pumpkin guts. Its kinda weird how much I love them. The smell and the feel of it runnning between your fingers.... heaven.


Let me just say that Jake is a perfectionist... He took forever on his pumpkin, in a good way. But He had to make sure ALL the Sharpie marks were off before he was actually done. But, his pumpkin did turn out pretty darn good if I do say so mysef!

He's a keeper...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment