Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here's the Dealio

I've realized that I have been blogging about random nothing-ness... which is the stuff I like to read. But not about whats going on in Amanda World. And when looking back on this blog, I want to know what was going on in Amanda World... So here we go... brace yourself.



School is busy... really busy. But a good busy. I've been getting a lot more involved with the Reinissance Action Team (RAT pack). That includes a lot of after school activities and organizing stuff. I love it!

Mr. Aufort is the best teacher North Thurston has... love Chemistry!

Having lunch with my new buddies Myranda and Avery is really fun. They are strong Christian girls that always seem to put a smile on my face and make lunch enjoyable. ALTHOUGH! I still so badly miss having lunch with Maddie... It is painful to pass her while going to lunch and only get to talk for like 1 minute and then leave... Ugh. Next year we WILL have lunch together cause this is ridiculous!

Maddie and I have Spanish 3 together... and we pass notes.. bad children,  I know. And re reading these notes are HILARIOUS to say the least.... Seriously, seriously ;)

My math teacher is so funny. He doesn't mean to be, but he is. He is an ex military man... so he talks in this booming military voice and tells us these insane stories about the wars he has been in and the incredible things he has accomplished over his life. And the way he talks cracks me up. Great story teller... and great great GREAT at getting off task... 

I am signed up for the PSAT.... oh joy

My mother wins... the AP US History Kaplan DOES actually help. Moms are always right. Why is that?

New favorite verse is Jonah 2:8 "Those who worship worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs" Finding all these idols I have that get in the way of the amazing things God could have me experience is exciting and kinda painful. Getting rid of idols is a tough thing to do...

Favorite song of the time would be These Hard Things by NEEDTOBREATHE

Maddie's impression of our math teacher puts me on the floor laughing every time! We both love him, and she can immitate his voice PERFECTLY! Seriously... seriously... ;)

I am loving the rain, although it means I cant really wear my TOMS all day every day

Being uper classmen rocks! Hallelujah! I didn't know what I was missing...

Driving to school with Emily is a hoot. I love having her at school with me!

Youth group is incredible... as always.

Repossess is this up coming weekend.

It is starting to get absolutely gorgeous outside! Love all these colors!

.... And thats about all... Life is busy, but good...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Dear, I win only because I have a smart mom. One day, you will win!

    ReplyDelete