Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for...

JESUS! My Salvation. The fact that Jesus would come down to earth and die for my sins. Absolutely INCREDIBLE!


My Family: I am becoming more and more aware of how blessed I am to have a family who really does love each other and loves God.



Dance

New Friends

Myranda

Anna


Alli: My incredible Alli. God has totally had his hand over this friendship. She is an amazing girl and I am incredibly thankful to have her as an incredibly close friend.


Emily: Can you think of anything better then living with someone who absolutely cracks you up and knows every little thing about you? Hello sisterhood... I love you Emily.

Thomas: Come on.. what kind of girl gets lucky enough to have a brother that is passionate about everything he does? Makes her laugh daily, is super duper cute, a future ladies man, polite, funny, generous, and caring?Aparently I do!

Maddie: Where does one even begin with Maddie? I am so thankful that God put her in my life. She is sometimes the ONLY reason I will go to school. She always seems to pick me up and bring me closer to God. Thank you Jesus for a sister like Maddie!


Jake: So thankful that God gave me a boyfriend who is incredibly funny, polite, sweet, a follwer of Christ, and basically just the best person alive!

Creation: Take just a minute and think about how boring and dull life would be without a beautiful world to live in? We dont deserve color, trees, grass, sunny days, sunsets, forrests, rain... But we are given it. Thank you!


Just take a moment to take a deep breath and realize what God has given you... Ahhh... feels good doesnt it?

2 comments: