Saturday, December 10, 2011

A big hodge podge of happiness


Well... I have 3 days of school left before winter break, the house is all decorated, I dont have a lot of homework, I got to sleep in, I've got a fun day planned tomorrow with Jake, and I get to wear sweatpants all day long. I'm just a big bundle of happiness right now.  And to celebrate: here are pictures that just over flow with happiness. :)

I love this chica... mucho.

 Is it weird that I LOVE these 2 more then most things. And that I freak out when a new picture of them is posted in facebook cause it is just too much cuteness for my eyes to handle? 

...Yes...

Ahhh summer
Side note: THIS is the best Christmas album. Michael Buble is my favorite... well him and Jack Johnson... and tenth avenue north... ok, maybe I have a lot of favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment