Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Day

Snow is a big deal here in good ole Washington... It does not come very often so when it does come, its pretty darn exciting. I got the privledge of having a fun snow day hanging out with the amazing Shier family. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love that whole family, they always make me feel so welcome. Love that family. So we played out in the snow, took walks, made hot chocolate, watched Hitch, Jake played around on the guitar and sang songs to Piper and I, Tessa showed me all her Webkinz, Dan made BBQ hot dogs (yummm). We ended up going to their cousins house to hang out and play Farkle for a little. Just a great great day with even greater people.


These 2... Such fun girls!



:)
:)
:)



Tessa made a "magic egg"... quite exciting.



Look at this handsome chico....

C.U.T.I.E!


You know those people that are just naturally gorgeous? They dont have to do anything and they are just simply beautiful? Yes, that would be Piper Shier. Gorgeous gorgeous girl.

3 comments:

  1. Amanda~ You are always such fun to have around! Thanks for blessing our lives!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, gotta love a great snow day with great people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please have a hallelujah dance... I'm commenting. Looks like a fun day with the Shiers!

    ReplyDelete