Monday, February 6, 2012

Just some random stuff I don't wanna forget




 Car rides with her are a total blast. On Friday we drove around a long time just listening to music and rolling the windows down. It was about 53 degrees outside but we were gonna pretend it was summer. Good times... good times... 


Come on people... how funny is this? This runs through my brain daily at school. People, just don't be stupid! 
 

Friday night dates with Jake... Does it get any better then this? Happy Teriyaki food and Jake... Yea, it can't possibly get better then that.
 

Sweet little things I get like flowers from a special someone ;)

Excuse the poor picture quality. But this picture is great. Lewis (aka Sparkie) is in love with my Maddie. I am afraid he is gonna steal her from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment