Sunday, May 20, 2012

Baseball Champions!

Thomas's Team, The RAYS are the Champions of the season! Atta boys! So proud of you Thomas and it was so fun getting to watch you play this year!

This end of the year tournament was really fun to watch and intense games! The boys played well and I had a fun time watching them, in the sun AND the rain!


  
Duncan and Thomas
Thomas as the catcher. Plus, my moms awesome photography!




Me, Melanie, Emily. Good buddies from church and the sisters of some really studly baseball baseball boys! 

THATS MY BROTHER!




Focusing very hard on the game

Ok just kidding. Jake and my Dad are. Not me...


2 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for the compliment on my photography! It's easy to take great pictures of such photogenic people. It was a super fun weekend. Glad you blogged it, because no telling if I'll get around to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite baseball season! It was great to have the whole family there watching great baseball! ~Dad

    ReplyDelete