Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Memorial Day Weekend

I dont feel like writing today. At all. Or piecing together a story, that just sounds like too much thinking for my liking right now. So here we go... My Memorial Day weekend in bullet points. And because I don't like picture-less blog posts and I want to share this one.... here is a picture for ya!

Photo props to Chris Jespersen. Woot woot!


  • Grandma Marcia comes to visit
  • Men in Black 2
  • National Treasure 2
  • Yummy dinners cooked by my wonderful mom
  • Uncle Brett coming over
  • Work
  • Church
  • Soho lunch with youth group buddies
  • Work
  • Macys shopping with Zack and Jake (funny thing going shopping with boys trying to pick out a tie)
  • Jamba Juice
  • Home made pancakes
  • Avengers
  • Playing "Mau"
  • Making cookies
  • BBQ at the Shiers
  • Thinking Mr. Shier could possibly be the funniest person I have ever met in my life
  • Watching 40 minutes of "Whose Line Is It Anyways" clips on Youtube
  • Laughing, laughing, laughing
  • Redbox
  • Jake being awesome as usual
Awesome 3 day weekend if you ask me! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you forgot the part where Grandma and Mom come to visit you at work at Old Navy and Mom takes your picture of "you at your first job" because you were so stinkin' cute and Grandma moves the shirts around on the table where you were folding shirts. Maybe I'll have to blog just to get that pic of you folding shirts out to the public. Who knew you actually know how to fold shirts? No more excuses for wadded up laundry around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff for a three day weekend. Hey...I thought I was the funniest person you knew? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete