Tuesday, May 15, 2012

These Sunny Days

Haven't these past few days just been wonderful? 80 degrees outside, blue skies, a warm breeze. Yupp, pretty darn amazing if you ask me. It sure does make going to school harder, but hey, only 25 school days left. I can do this.

Have you noticed how different people act when the sun is out? I feel a lot more patient with people, much more carefree, and just over all happier. I think living in a warmer place is in my future, or i sure hope so! But I must say, a sunny day in Olympia Washington is better than anywhere else. Down town is gorgeous and fun to be in when its sunny, all the green trees, and the mountains. God made Washington a beautiful state, and I am lucky enough to live in it!

Because I am not really wanting to write about everything that are in these pictures, here are just some snapshots of my past few days soaking up the sun!



Once again, Olympia is GORGEOUS!
Little side note, I am becoming a downtown-lover. I have always been a bit grossed out by down town, but now I love it. It wasn't until just this year and the influence of Jake that I actually started to appreciate how cool it is down town. Excited for summer days when I can just walk around down by the docks. And if you haven't been to the new board walk, GO! It is really nice and a fun place to hang out. 

My dancing buddies right before our opening act.

The whole group, including little baby Kate!



Me, Tessa, Emily

We are the Arends, the mighty might Arends...



She is still like a big sister to me! And can't wait for little baby Kate to get here next month!

Dance, sunny day, down town, Jake. Yea, I was a happy camper!

Love having my Uncle live so close! It's is fun when he gets to come to things like this and watch us dance!

Then on Monday I got to hang out with Jake after school for a long while and celebrate Zack's birthday. We had to go shopping for the birthday stud, so we made a date out of it. Iced Latte and sun... ahhhh heaven.


This picture was taken on accident, but seems to sum us up pretty perfect. He had just said something that made me laugh... I guess I'm just posting this one to look back on later and smile at. :)

OH! And we were at Marshalls and found these beauties! Look at those shoes! Size 22. Holy cow... Jake found it a bit ridiculous I would try these shoes on in the store with people around and try and walk in them. Never the less insist a picture. But they were pretty darn funny. If you EVER meet someone with size 22 shoes, tell them Marshalls has a few pairs for them... Shesh!


All in all, I want summer. Now. Thank you God for sending this sun and for giving me such amazing people in my life! I am truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment