Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August, really? Wow... time flies....

I havent been blogging much. But thats a good sign. Means that I've found more important and fun things to do other than blogging.

School is gross. I know its gonna be my Senior year and thats exciting and all... but eww. Not talking about this anymore.

Jake lives on a lake, so lots of swimming and hanging out at the dock. Loads of fun.

Emily is funny. Weird, dorky, hilarious, best friend, amazing sister.

Limeberry is amazing. Love that job. Old Navy... Gross. My dad called it "Cold Gravy" I think I'm gonna go with that name from now on. 

Downtown Olympia is cool in the summer.

The Farmers Market is fun. Jake and I go to eat the sample cherries and hear weird bands.

Thomas loves life. Sunshine, baseball, and the X-Box.

Jake's awesome. Lots of fun times with him this summer. Weird random dates that will be some of my favorite memories for a long time.

Had a really good talk with Maddie about how flippin amazing our God is. Can't believe how well He has orchestrated this life of mine.

Also! God's pretty cool. I've loved summer and being able to wake up and spend my time with God fully awake and conscious. During the school year, I'm basically half asleep. Bad, I know. But thats the truth.

Summer Hummer was fun. A challenge, but really fun. Wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else. Thanks Maddie.

And uhhhh thats it! Happy end of your summer little blogger readers.


2 comments:

  1. Loved this! Great update and snapshot into your life. I had so much fun hanging out with you at Kaisha's wedding. =) Hugs to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, fun, funny, caring, enjoys life, loves God and takes time to make great memories! I love you more than you know! ~Dad

    ReplyDelete