Monday, August 20, 2012

Staying Positive

I just went to school to register for my Senior classes and I am feeling a bit depressed about the fact that I actually have to go back to school in a week or two. Ugh... So to keep my mind positive were gonna list some positive things

If anything, this makes me have a positive mind set... He's kinda good at getting pulling me out of my negative thinking.

 
I've had the best summer of my entire life. I did everything I wanted to do and I am really thankful this whole summer has been given to me. Lots of time with Jake, swimming in the lake, friends, family vacations, Kaisha's wedding, late nights watching movies, the Olympics, working, college searching. All of it has been buckets of fun and I wouldn't trade this summer for anything.

The trees will be changing colors soon! Thats always fun! Splashes of bright orange, red, and yellow, yes please! Our school has ONE beautiful aspect to it, and its the trees in the fall. There are 4 trees in the back of the school that take my breath away! Those trees alone, and Maddie, make school tolerable.

My school load wont be too challenging. That's good, right?

I got a new leather purse. More like a satchel thing. But its cute!

I wont have the same math teacher as last year! Now THAT is worth celebrating.

Maddie and I will have classes and lunch together. Hallelujah!

Tenth Ave. North's new album comes out tomorrow. I have been waiting so long for this!

The new Limeberry store opens in a week, is that a positive thing?... Uhh, sure. Why not!

Kaisha started a new blog, it kinda makes my day when she posts something new. Cause she is so stinkin creative and cute and just.... perfect. Here's a link if you need a dose of cuteness to your day...  Kaisha's blog.

My mom and Grandma made apple sauce, super yummy!

Jake's golf season is starting up today! Yippee! Fun to get to watch his golf game improve and destroy all the other golfers in the area. ;)

Maddie is still the coolest thing God has made. Seriously. Life would not be nearly as fun without that girl.

I am taking a Calligraphy class this year, I have no idea if I will be good or not, but it sounded kind of fun to take anyways!

Thats all... I am better now. I guess there is quite a lot to look forward to this year, I suppose I should focus on that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment