Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snow Retreat 2012

WOOT WOOT! The time has come... Snow Retreat with the good ole youth group. Lots and lots of fun. Every time I am with the youth group, I am reminded of how incrediby fun heaven will be. Getting to be in perfect fellowship with these people for eternity? Ahhhh.... This is gonna be incredible. I can't wait. I am so incredibly blessed by these people weekly and couldn't have asked for a cooler, funnier, Godly, wise group of friends. Truly truly blessed by them.  I learned a lot this weekend. We focused on having a wonder for God. And how we loose that over time. Made me realize I need to renew my wonder for my Creator. An aspect of my Christian walk I had never really thought about. God blows my mind.

The Junior/Senior Girls played a great prank on the boys cabin. Took all their deoderant and replaced it with girls deoderant.  Nicely done girls... nicely done.


Who dates someone with a unicycle? Oh wait..

Just a funny story captured in this picture. My goodness... boys and their shoes. Gotta keep em clean. Even if that means cleaning them in the LAKE!

Deep thoughts...

One of the very fun things about this trip was the skate boards.  A few of the boys brought skate boards (or in Jake's case, a unicycle) and rode them around during free time.  I may not be able to ride a skate board, but watching people ride them is very entertaining in my opinion.


This may be a bad picture to say this on... But I can not even begin to express how thankful I am for the youth group boys.  They are extremely polite and funny and treat all of us girls with a great deal of respect.  Thanks guys for being true gentlemen and really seeking after God.



These 2 girls are 2 of the biggest and greatest gifts God has given me. I love them mucho mucho mucho!


My B-E-A-U-tiful sister!

My alli. Not yours. MINE!

So thankful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment