Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thank You Summer

Thank you Summer...


for the time I had with friends...

for nights of movie watching, canoeing, laughing, talking, walks around the lake, and ice cream with Jake...

 for Summer Hummer and the challenges and memories that come from it... and for Maddie and her pure awesomeness...

 for sweet baby Kate Roberts!

 for a job I adore...

 for the hours of swimming with my siblings...

 for yummy hamburgers and milkshakes...

for Kaisha and Cody's wedding...

 for the laughs...

for an awesome fourth of July...

for skipping rocks...

for your trip to Mt. St. Helens

for a family to enjoy everything with...

for a cool uncle that I have gotten to know better...

for your late night fires and glorious smores...

for Mariner games...

for baseball and sunshine...

for your amazing sunsets that remind me I am small and completely taken care of by God.


Summer, you have been wonderful to me. Thank you for all the memories and laughs; I will keep with me for a long time. See ya soon...


3 comments:

  1. Sweet post, Amanda. It WAS a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU for a great summer. I love the way you make a list of things that you want to do over the summer and then you just keep checking things off that great list! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know... I approve of this post. Well done!

    ReplyDelete