Sunday, October 18, 2009

The day of rest?

This Sunday was not a day of rest for us... it was a day to party! Last week, my amazing sister, Emily, turned 13. So this Sunday was her birthday party. She invited 6 amazing girls to the Schitler Farm to do a corn maze. One of the pros to having a sister that is your best friend, is that you get to come to the party and participate in everything like you are just one of the guests! So i get to have just as much fun as everybody else! Here are some pictures of the fun filled day...




Although we might have not recieved alot of rest this day, Lewis did... and on his new bed made by Brenna! Brenna was so sweet and made a bed for our new kitten. This is just how Brenna is though, always thinking of sweet things she can do for other people. So Brenna... Lewis says thanks for the new bed! He loves it!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had an awesome day! my sister is my best friend, too. we're very lucky girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY! I'm commenting now. Love the pics... oh, I took them! Thank you for starting a blog. Now I don't have to have "blog guilt". LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Amanda! Now 4 out of 6 Arenson kids have blogs!! I'll show this to Brenna tomorrow so she can see the sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and you didn't think to share one of those delicious looking cupcakes with me!

    ReplyDelete