Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Date

Well... Guess what little blog community? I went on a date. Mmhmm... That's right. And had a total blast. A few weeks ago Jake was talking about Eagens and I said I had never been. So he decided that my life was not complete until I had eaten at Eagens. So ta-da. That was our first date. We went to Eagens, which was delicious... and so filling. Then back to his house to watch 24!


We finished the first season and started the 2nd. It's really fun re watching the episodes all over again. Although I know how it all ends, I still get just as into it and excited when Jack Bauer saves the world from being blown up.



We're a little dorky, but thats what makes this so fun... :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! I can't get over it! And Jake, you are alowed to come over any time... I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Now you are going to think someone else commented on your blog but no! You evil sister....
    Emily

    ReplyDelete