Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One small step for man, one big step for Lewis

Lately, our sweet, timid, cute, loving kitty cat Lewis has been being brushed... OUTISIDE! Incase you didnt know, Lewis has been an indoor cat from the day we got him. And we are finally letting him be brushed outiside. Lewis is such a scardy cat that he doesnt go far. He just sits in the grass purring. I went outside to bursh him and he just sat in my lap with his eyes closed while purring like crazy. Oh how I wish I was a cat...

Watching Mr. Lewis walk around on the grass is a sight to see. He is not sure if he likes the grass or not. He tries to put as little pressure possible on his paws. So when he walks, he just basically just putting a paw down and then quickly popping it up and jumping around the grass.  So funny.

This was when he saw a bug. Oh my. His eyes got huge and started shaking his butt around ready to pounce. Then, I grabbed him and took him somewhere else. Cause when there is a fly in the house, Lewis will not stop until that thing is dead. He goes around making that weird cat sound when they see a bug.


He is now sitting here on my lap purring with his eyes closed and as happy as can be. Gotta love a good kitty cat!

3 comments: