Monday, August 16, 2010

picnik

So this morning I found a website that lets you edit and do cool stuff to photos for FREE! Yea! I have been having a lot of fun with it! I am not very good at it, but here are a few that I have been goofing around with...



Beth took this amazing picture. I am not sure if I made the picture look scary or cool.











There ya have it... more to come in the future. But it is definatly fun to look around and play with some stuff. Click here to go to the website.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Way to go Amanda.
    Maybe you will go into some type of photo editing career?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am loving this! I keep seeing people post pictures with words on them, and I had no idea how to make it happen! I have some photo playing to do in my near future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! I have always wondered how to do that! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete