Saturday, September 4, 2010

Summer Summary

Summer of 2010 has been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! And yes, I still have 4 days of summer left, but school is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER and I want to blog about my absolute favorite memories of this summer... just so I dont forget :)

These are in not in any particular order, they are just what popped into my mind.

1.Watching Emily try to get Alex to swim through the lake weed... it was so funny. I wish we had a video of it

2. Getting to share the gospel with Grey. He is the friend who told me at the beginning of the year that he was an athiest and that he didnt want me to talk about God at all. And what do you know... a few days ago I get a text saying.... "Hey, how do I get to heaven?" Yea... pretty AWESOME!




3.Having Maddie over ALL THE TIME! I figured it out, and we didnt go 2 whole weeks without seeing each other this summer. She would come over and just hang out. We didnt do a lot of exciting stuff, but lots of memories and great having her over.

4. Seeing Emily braces free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Hanging out with my cousins. We saw them 3 times this summer! I cant remember a summer where we got to see them over 1 time!

This picture makes me laugh

6. Talking with Alex at Entiatt about Entiatt's history. OH MY GOSH! So so so funny. We were making up stupid stuff like the lumber across the street was actually from Noah's Arc. It doesnt sound funny, but he had me laughing REALLY hard.

7. Shaving Cream Fight!!!!!

Ahhh... it has been a REALLY good summer. I learned a lot and laughed even more. Great memories. Thanks God for everything you gave me this summer, it was amazing. Can't wait for school to start and to start making new memories! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it has been a great summer. Thanks for making it fun! Looking forward to what the school year brings for all of us. Love you Panda Bear! ~Dad

    ReplyDelete