Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 Pictures

2 pictures... I have 2 pictures I want to show you. One I am super proud of, and one that just makes me laugh super hard. Lets go with the one I am proud of first...


You might not be able to see it super clearly. But I PAINTED THIS ON A COMPUTER! I have a Digital Imaging class at school and he was teaching us how to create stuff on photo shop. So we started with nothing, and I ended up with THIS! I think its super cool that I started out with a blank computer screen and ended with this! Super fun, it took me like a week, but it is worth it.

And now for the funny one...

Let me explain... So one of my good friends is Alex. Alex has a chocolate touch phone, which is a touch screen. So you can draw stuff on your phone. So, sometimes he will draw random stuff and send it to me. I could have a post full of random pictures Alex send me that make me laugh. But this is the most recent, and I think it is the funniest one yet. So, Alex sends me THIS and then says.... "What do you think it is?" I immediatly went to the thought that it was an Irish dancer. I was right. Oh my, everything about this picture is simply hilarious to me. The wig is HUGE and crazy like an afro. And I am sure that is what it looks like to anyone who is not an Irish dancer. And then the leg is in "action" and the hands on the hips. Makes me laugh. I showed my dad this picture on the way to school, and he was laughing pretty hard at it. So, thank Alex for a good laugh...

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Man...that Alex is one funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is an AWESOME painting Amanda! You did that on a computer? WOW! Do more!!! And that pic from Alex looks just like you in your Irish dancing costume! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a proud moment for me indeed. You didn't mention that your friend is 15, not in kindergarten!!! YOUR picture is amazing! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete