Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cubbies

Cubbies are fun.  Getting to help with a bunch of 5 year olds, play with play-doh, talk with my friends Jake and Jason, eat gold fish, get to see Mrs. Shier. Yea, its great. I love it. Last night Jake brough his camera, and here are just a few of the pictures that make me smile.

They were all so proud of this train they had made.  They took turns being the conductor

I have intorduced them to victory poses. 

The helpers got a free coffee for a Christmas present

They are cute

Super cute

And goofy

STORY TIME! Talking about all the miracles that Jesus performed.  They LOVE it!

Yes, my foot is small. Yes, his foot is big. BUT, this is ridiculous.  And, for the record. My shoe fits INSIDE of his shoe.

We are always sad when Cubbies are over...

1 comment: