Friday, September 9, 2011

Purple and White

ITS BACK BABY! Football games are here again. Oh Happy Day! I can not tell you how long I have been waiting to put on my purple tu-tu again and scream and do silly dances and cheers and watch my team score touch downs. Ahhh.... its great. Ive missed it a lot. Tonight we played Timberline, our rivals, and we won. Hallelujah. It was a close and great game to watch... Good stuff...

Jordan, Me, Maddie
All my friends are band friends. So, I get to sit with these geeks and have the best time ever. Sitting with the band is the place to be!

Best Best Best friend... And I would like you all to know that her hair is covering up all the letters on her shirt but the letter "A". For Amanda of course.... So thoughtful

Sarah!

Jordan.... and Sarah poppin in!

Myranda, Me, And Emily.... Myranda is my new lunch buddy sense Maddie has a different lunch then I do. She is crazy and fun and hilarious. Were gonna have a goooood time.


New thing to school this year.... EMILY IS THERE! I love it! Its fun to see your sibbling walking down the halls and getting to say hi. I love Emily and I love having here there so much!



Coolest parents at the stadium...

2 comments:

  1. It is fun to be heading to football games again! Go Rams!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, we are pretty cool! Good thing we have cool kids too.

    ReplyDelete