Friday, March 26, 2010

A brother, a webcam, and a day home alone!

Today is turning out to be a perfect day for me. I woke up early, to go to a student led confrence. Which are just stupid, cause you are sitting there telling your parents all of this stuff that they already know. Like what your grades are, how you are doing, what is hard, what is easy, what you want to do with your life, and how you have changed in the past year. Shesh.... But my dad took me to Starbucks so it was all good.

I then came home and my dad left. Thomas was on the couch, Mom at work, Emily at a friends house, and Dad at work. So it was just Thomas and I chillin' at home. Which means... music, dancing, singing really loud, laughing, Top Ramen, and web cam photos.

We were sitting at the table eatting Top Ramen at 9:30. ( Yes it sounds weird, but we both thought it sounded good so we decided we would have Top Ramen for breakfast.) And then we started talking about songs that we like. Which then led us to iTunes so we could download some new songs. And that led us to rocking out to the new songs. Which then in some way led us to the webcam. I am not sure how we got from rocking out to the webcam, but it happened. 


Thomas and I both agree that our new favorite song is "Hello Seattle" by Owl City. It is worth a dollar from iTunes.... go buy it.
I LOVE THOMAS!





4 comments:

  1. This made me laugh out loud! I'm glad I didn't look at it DURING my meeting! Please restore Thomas's head to its normal size, thank you!

    Glad you had a good time without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are great! Top Ramen for lunch...yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hangin out listenin to music playin with the webcam and eatin top ramen??? PERFECT DAY! My kids do that ALL THE TIME!!! You should see some of the pictures! That is a great one of Thomas with the shrunken head... and then the big distorted head on the shrunken body! How fun! What a great sister you are! Missed you this morning!

    ReplyDelete