Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sibblings...

You just can't live without sibblings. Well, at least that is the case for me. Now dont get me wrong, sometimes they are annoying, but most of the time they are completley amazing and I love them to death. Emily and Thomas are the 2 people who can make me laugh at anything. Especially Emily. She can say just a few words (that arent even funny) and I will be laughing so hard I am crying! Thomas has taught me how to love a lot of boy stuff. Like nerf guns, baseball, playing catch, wrestling... all that sort of stuff. They are honestly my 2 best friends that I have; hopefully, it will always be that way.

Sometimes they will surprise me with nice little things that they do for me. Like this is the note that I found on my bed when I got home from golf....

Is that not the sweetest thing EVER?

And then Emily. MY BEST FRIEND! Emily can make me laugh about anything. I never get tired hanging out with Emily. There have been countless times when our parents have told us to stop talking cause it is 11:00 at night on a school night. How can somebody NOT talk to Emily? Okay, the only thing that Emily does that REALLY drives me crazy... is when she scares me. She will jump around any corner and scream. It will make me jump out of my skin. I always try to act like I am mad at her for scaring me... but I dont get mad easily. So it is hard for me to pretend that I am mad. She gets a kick out of it.


Amazing icecream, amazing sister, amazing vacation!

This was after doing a ton of yard work. Thats the reason for all of the dirt on our faces!

Shes also my dancing buddy

And then Thomas.... my little brother. He is 7 years younger than me. He is such a boy and I love that about him. He is a sweet boy who is very caring thinking of others. He is the only person that I will sing REALLY loud around. I dont know why, but when Thomas and I are just sitting up in his room and he has his music on, we always end up dancing around and singing loud. I LOVE YOU THOMAS!


Isnt he cute?


So, Emily and Thomas, thanks for being the best friends I could ever ask for! I love you guys so much!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha i love scaring you!!! it is so fun! thank you for saying i am a really cool person.....because it is true :)

    ReplyDelete