Friday, July 23, 2010

Dwight Quote

Okay, so this morning I put into google, "Great Dwight Quotes". Incase you didnt know, I am a HUGE Office fan and Dwight is my favorite character.

This quote had me laughing so hard, you might not appreciate it as much if you havent seen the episode but I LOVE it!

So Meredith is in the hospital because Micheal accidentally hit her with his car. Dwight goes to visit her int he hospital and asks her if she wants him to "Pull the Plug" on her oxygeon tank. Then, they go to interviewing him and this is what he says,

"As a farmer I know that when an animal is sick sometimes the right thing to do is put it out of it’s misery. With the electricity we are using to keep Meredith alive we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what’s unethical."

I find this super duper funny... completley priceless....

1 comment: