Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A double dozen plus 1 thing about me...

This is a random thing that I saw on Kaisha's blog and I thought that it looked like fun... so here we go! It is more like 25 ways that I see the world... :)

1. A music video makes a song so much better
2. My favorite teacher I have ever had is my mom
3. A blog without pictures is pointless
4. Captain Crunch can make anything better
5. Jack Bauer and 24 are just simply amazing...
6. Being Baptized was one of the coolest things I have ever done
7. Any song by Jack Johnson always makes me smile
8. Friends that are boys are usually better then friends that are girls (usually....)
9.  Cousin Swaps are awesome!
10. French is the coolest sounding language out there
11. Putting nuts in a dessert is a sin
12. Squash is disgusting
13. I read peoples' blogs everyday after school
14. Matching your socks isn't right.
15. Abortion is one of the saddest things out there
16. Styrofoam is something sent from the Devil
17. Mrs. Carlson makes the best desserts in town
18. Just thinking about our vacation in July makes my stomach turn with excitment
19. Roller Coasters are my true love
20. DisneyLand IS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
21. Minnie Mouse ears make every outfit looks great!
22. Shoes are annoying...unless they are crocs or converse
23. Some of the best things in life are inside jokes
24. My family members are my best friends!
25. Frosting is gross

I miss you Collin!
Hope this was fun to read... it was fun to write!

Now I am going to tag some people to do this on their blogs... I choose Mrs. Carlson, Mom, Aunt Kristine and Mr. Haglund!

7 comments:

  1. 1. Usually that's true...except sometimes they're retarded and ruin it.

    2. Same here! (except I mean my mom)

    3. Totally! Who reads?

    4.Hmm...dunno about that one. I'd say fruity pebbles if I was feeling gross, and Honey Bunches of Oats if I was feeling healthy

    5.um...duuuuuh!!!!!

    6.I'm seriously sooo bummed that I wasn't there!

    7. Who's Jack Johnson? *blush* (apparently i should know that.

    8.I'm learning the truth of that...seriously

    9.cousin swaps are ALMOST (but not quite) as cool as Jack and 24...but umt um together and the coolness is like just waaaay going over the top!

    10.Um...not! German is. Sorry to rain on that parade! (Don't let Collin see that...he might murder you in your bed for saying that.)

    11.You stole that one from me

    12. Hey! Some people call me squash! (and just put brown sugar on it. solves all disguisting problems)

    13. That's cool. Do you read my blog? Are you mad at me every time there's not a new post? I bet you are. I bet you hate me for it. :'(

    14.I learned that one from you! And now I look for unmatching socks...

    15. :( ya...it is...:(

    16. ooook...i have a feeling i shouldn't argue that point with you!

    17. I will have to try um sometime!

    18. hm. no comments. i wasn't there. :(

    19. Ooooh gosh...me too. *sigh*

    20. hm...no...it's cool but not that cool. I think the happiest place on earth is the bridge over alabama hill. I'll take you there sometime. you can walk to it from our house now.

    21. weird! ok...

    22. AMEN SISTA! Converse rule the world! (well...chloe rules i first and then converse)

    23. so totally amazingly awesomely true!!!!

    24. Do i count as a family member? Almost?

    25. Most frosting is gross. Homemade cream cheese frosting is good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah...that was a super long comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm tagged, hu? I'll get to it after I see you enter my contest! (www.runningarends.blogspot.com in case anyone else is interested in entering the most awesome contest ever and winning a great prize).

    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Nice 25 things there! I certainly agree with....1, 3, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 22, 23, and 25. At least, those are the ones that I can...relate to. Anyway, yes I do read your blog and it's nice to know that you read mine! I don't know of anyone else who does. But yeah, these are some nice things to know about you! Anyway, I have to get to studying....but I wanted to leave you a comment because you said that it would make your day! But I think that we should catch up in person! Well hey, I am, hopefully, getting my license tomorrow, so I can drive over there and visit! Anyway, I guess I'll talk to you later! Later alligator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frosting is gross...except for cream cheese frosting. And putting nuts in ANYTHING is a sin...and also... i think english sounds cooler than french.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, this will take some thought. I will wait until I have my fuzzies on and can settle in and think! And thank you for #17. What do I have to do to claim the state title? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I will enter your contest Brenda, and I will put some thought to the Double Dozen + 1 and post on my blog soon I promise! I am just under a timeline right now with 3 different projects!

    ReplyDelete